Monday, July 24, 2006

Journals

Lydia and I were talking a little bit about journal keeping lately. We were both very diligent journal keepers on our missions, but have since lingered. I have a hard time getting out my journal, finding a pen, and jotting down my thoughts (especially because it's usually very late when the thought of journal keeping occurs to me). I'm always on the computer though, so even though this isn't on paper, I thought it would be a good place to start... and Mr. T seems to agree.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, cool stuff. The webpage background is good and not distracting- your trip sounds a bit like an episode of amazing race with all of the travel, and great activities, but how great to go and speak the language and see all the things you couldn't before...on your own timetable. All is well with us here, we'll definitely want to check out the video and talk when you get home. Brad

10:04 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Emily and Clay said...

Hey Mike! Mr. Metcalf....I finally got on here to see your wonderful work. Your background work is GREAT. I set up a blog after seeing your's and Mindy's. I dont have cool pictures from Thailand, but whatev.

7:56 PM, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home