Saturday, January 19, 2008

Kung Fu Election

As the tension builds in the primaries, the verbal attacks have become more and more aggressive. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think it would be much more entertaining to just watch these guys duke it out MK style. The creators of the game Kung Fu Election over at Atom Films certainly think so.

This game is surprisingly difficult. Let me know if any of you can get passed the second opponent.

http://kungfuelection.com/

Tip: You can skip the intro if you want to get straight to the game.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

Hey Mike--
I tried to click on the link and our filter popped up saying it had adult content. It's a pretty sensitive filter, so I can override it, but do you know why it would pop up?
Looks hilarious, anyway.
Good luck on finding a new home for Zeus!!

4:57 PM, January 21, 2008  
Blogger lydia said...

Mindy, I went there and didn't see anything offensive.

2:56 PM, January 22, 2008  
Blogger VTS said...

Nice! I like your style. Are there codes to unleash overwhelming power like in the real MK? I wonder which canidate you're playing. Where do you find this stuff? I like how your posts are not only entertaining, but informative. Good work, Mike.

8:14 PM, January 22, 2008  
Blogger Jenny said...

Awesome....and very difficult. It was fun being Hillary and getting mercilessly slain by Huckabee.

8:31 AM, January 25, 2008  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh Man, that was harder than I thought - I was Romney and the poor guy had no chance (with me as his puppeteer) against Obama! It was a sad, sad battle. I think Mom would really like this;), Oh - and Grandpa, too!

11:13 AM, February 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home