Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rated G?

free dating sites

Despite my murderous description of what would happen to the next person to call me "bud", my blog still managed to land a G rating! I saw this feature on Vanessa's blog and thought it was fun. Beware when clicking the link to her blog though. Hers is rated pg13 because it uses extremely offensive words like p*nch, h*rt, de*th, and cr*ppy (I've edited them out here, because they're much too offensive for my pure*ss blog).

What's your blog rated?

3 Comments:

Blogger lydia said...

G for me! (This is also my new slogan!) But seriously, how bad could a blog containing the adorableness of our baby girl really be??

9:29 PM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger VTS said...

Yes Lydia, Kate should be for General audiences. Everyone needs to enjoy her. She's so precious.

Did you guys try any of the other quizzes on that site? I'm proud to say that I'm 65% geek and also can spell really well. How 'bout them apples!

3:46 PM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Jenny said...

Aww man! I thought my latest post would get me a PG rating....nope. Still G, even with references to the unibomber and killing sprees. Dang.

7:36 PM, November 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home