Monday, December 22, 2008

What does 200 calories look like?

This was a little more revealing than desired after pounding 3 chocolate chip cookies, a 20 oz root beer, a half pound Cafe Rio burrito, and a mountain dew all before 3PM...

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-does-200-calories-look-like.htm

Be sure to check out the link above to see calories per gram for each of the foods listed below as well as several others:










To my credit, I had a banana, yogurt, granola bar, and 16oz water for breakfast. That's gotta count for something. Right?

Definitely making me think twice about sweets this season.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Oh man - I just finished putting 7 tbs of butter into a soup I am making . . . uggghhhhh . . .

3:02 PM, December 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home