Monday, April 09, 2007

A dog named Zeus.

Well, I've literally written 3 introductions to his blog entry, and can't decide which one to use. So I'm just going to post all of them and you'll have to decide which one you like best:

1) Lydia and I were talking about how attractive we think our puppy is. We thought about entering him into a dog show, but then suddenly out of nowhere the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crashed through our window! Leonardo looked at me and said, "....

2) I love my puppy! Would you just look into those eyes? Yes... that's it... look a little closer. Good. You are now under my control...

3) Forgive my bias, but I think Zeus might literally be the best dog in the world. In fact, just the other day as I was feeding him another (more inferior) dog for brunch, I asked him why...

Okay, actually only one of those introductions started as what i thought might be a somewhat normal entry, but i'm obviously not in a normal mood.

Anyway, I hope you all like the pictures! We just got some new batteries for the camera so you don't have to look at pictures of purple carrots or old artwork assignments anymore (not that there's anything wrong with that). Enjoy!
Zeus Collage

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would definatly go with the first one! Zues could end up going on a mission with them because of his mauling skills! We would need to get him a mask to go around his eyes though...

8:50 PM, April 09, 2007  
Blogger Emily and Clay said...

SUCH A CUTE PUPPY. I still cant beleive he is a "puppy", he is so big!

7:08 AM, April 10, 2007  
Blogger Jenny said...

Does Zeus have nun-chuck skills? Sweeeeet! What a beautiful dog. HUGE, but beautiful nonetheless.

How are you doing Lydia? Still waiting, waiting, waiting....for you to start a blog of your own! :)

Awesome pics, Mike.

3:58 PM, April 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home