Friday, December 15, 2006

2d Design Portfolio

As promised in my previous blog entry (which I just posted about 45 minutes ago, so don't forget to scroll down and read it!) Here is some of my most recent work in web, design, and animation. Enjoy!

-------------------------

Update: Okay, so I got going on this and realized I'm going to run out of time before I can post everything that I wanted to. So the animation and Flash stuff will have to wait until my next post. I did, however, finish my 2D design portfolio. Click on any of the images to see a larger version and a description. Feedback is always welcome! Enjoy!

You'll need a browser using Flash 8 to see this properly. Or you can go straight to my portfolio with this link here, no flash necessary:
www.cadencedesign.net/portfolio/pattern.html



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your little baby-to be, and I love the OJ money! hehehe

10:17 AM, December 15, 2006  
Blogger Emily and Clay said...

Great pictures! I love them. You do a great job using all of your artistic talents--ART, BAND, and of course Guitar Hero.

10:49 AM, December 15, 2006  
Blogger Chris Welch said...

Mike, I love the images!! Great stuff!

12:12 PM, December 15, 2006  
Blogger mikemetcalf said...

Thanks for the comments guys!

Chris, your profile picture looks great! Oh wait, that's just Jeb. Lookin good Jeb! Sorry Chris.

12:25 PM, December 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OJ is awesome! I couldn't find the knife however.
You have an artistic eye. I liked the color blocks a lot. I can see them blown up the size of a wall in some swanky studio-apartment.
Keep up the good work.
Guitar Hero, Emily?? Are you guys into that too?

7:31 AM, December 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I give up . . . where is the knife? You are so talented, it is obvious that we are related :) Really though, I'm so impressed - I love the comparisons in Urban vs Nature. The bill is incredible, it looks real in every detail! Thanks for sharing your art!

12:31 PM, December 16, 2006  
Blogger mikemetcalf said...

The knife is right underneath the scale where the small green key usually is :)

7:25 AM, December 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home