Sunday, June 03, 2007

Don't look now but...

...I updated my blog! I know. I know. It's been awhile. Better late than never though, that's what I say! Lydia and I are getting excited for our new addition and working hard to get everything ready. A big thank you to Gary for helping out so much with the fence and everyone else that has helped out. Couldn't have done it without you!

The nursery is getting closer, but not quite finished yet. I'll snap a picture when it's a little more presentable. But in the mean time, here's a few pictures of Metcalf life as we know it...

We graduated with our Associate's Degrees from Weber this last semester. Yay us! Just another ten years of going to school part-time and maybe I'll get my Bachelor's!
Look at the size of this puppy! Zeus had his nine month birthday on the 20th of May, and weighs in at a hefty 50 lbs! We've been happy to see how well he's getting along with children and he's excited to be a big puppy brother. Speaking of which...Let me out! At our last doctor's appointment Kate tipped the scales at 7lbs! She's officially full-term now, but will probably bake for a couple more weeks (the actual due date is June 26th, but we think she'll come earlier).

I know one person who is excited to get her ankles back. It's been a great pregnancy, but I think we're (Lydia) ready to move on to the next step!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lydia said...

Believe it or not, I actually LET Mike post those most attractive pictures! We are so excited to have Kate join our family here so soon! A million thanks to all of you for your donations of baby gear and service in helping us prepare for her arrival!

7:14 PM, June 03, 2007  
Blogger Emily and Clay said...

I am so excited for Kate to come too! Regardless of how you feel Lyd, you look great. You are so cute at work everyday with your cute tummy. I just love it.

Let me know when I can bring my drill and start hanging the fence.

8:19 AM, June 04, 2007  
Blogger Jenny said...

Oh Lydia...the swelling gets worse, but after Kate's on the outside, it'll eventually all go back to normal.(Almost). HOORAY for your healthy 7-pounder! We shall see if she chooses to make an early debut, or is comfy right where she is. Hopefully for your sake Lydia, she won't decide to stay in there too much longer. I know you are at the very uncomfortable stage...knees in your ribcage, and not so great sleep at night. Any changes? Contractions? M-Plugs? Let me know!
Love you, sis. Hang in there!

2:37 PM, June 04, 2007  
Blogger Emily and Clay said...

COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE KATE. I am anxiously waiting to see your cute little face!

11:37 AM, June 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

7:26 PM, November 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home